Dedication

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cumesoftware, Jul 15, 2007.

1. cumesoftware

Thread Starter Senior Member

Apr 27, 2007
    This film is dedicated
    to the beauty of the universe,
    which bounty should be shared
    and never wasted.

I'm thinking about using this dedicatory in the remake of my video "Chaotic Lights", posted on YouTube.

I don't want it to be of religious nature, so I can't invoke the word "God". What do you think?

2. cumesoftware

Apr 27, 2007
    Changed ideas. I won't use a dedicatory. Let's stay as it is.

3. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Can I ask what Chaotic Lights is? (I would venture over to YouTube but my current net access is, how should I say, a touch restricted!)

Dave

4. cumesoftware

Apr 27, 2007
    Chaotic Lights is a video made using chaoscope, with strange atractors. It has beautiful pictures.

5. recca02

Apr 2, 2007
    nice vid mr cumesoftware,
    this site also shows some cool ones,
    why r they called chaotic lights they seem more like abstract or modern art since i understand niether.
    http://www.btinternet.com/~ndesprez/

6. cumesoftware

Apr 27, 2007
    Thanks!
    I saw that site. Actually I have downloaded Chaoscope from there. But never managed to find any videos they have made.
    I'm planning to do a remake of "Chaotic Lights", but won't put any dedication. The idea of dedicating a video to the universe seems futile now, although universe has a similar behaviour. Also, I will remake the intro, since the sound resembles a machinegun (it is simply too loud). I will add a "Special Thanks" section as well (forgot to put it in this first video).
    The title "Chaotic Lights is a simple association between the chaotic behavious of these atractors and the fact they were rendered using light particles (in Chaoscope, you can use solid, liquid, gas, plasma or light).