Declare war on rioters

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
I declare war against these low life idiots. I personally want them to all die, they are a drag on our economy. I pay an insane amount of tax which ends up in the pockets of uneducated unemployed idiots in the form of "benefits".

They have no real contribution to my society and must be eliminated.

THIS... MEANS.... WAR

I see one... i swear i will engage them!

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
THIS... MEANS.... WAR
is from AC/DC... kind of related to this forum.;)

Isn't that the same thing with all the murderers and pedophiles and thieves that end up in prison and stay there for decades? They are all a drag to an economy, with zero contribution....

Here starts the discussion about death penalty.

lightingman

Joined Apr 19, 2007
Well....

hindsight is very helpful but I do tend to agree with this post..........
RIP Broken Britain.. You went soft on discipline!.. You went soft on immigration! You went soft on crime.. Parents were told.. 'No you can't smack the kids'....Teachers were prevented from chastising kids in schools.. The police couldn't clip a troublemaker round the ear.. Kids had rights blah blah blah.. Well done Britain..You shall reap what you sow.. We have lost a whole generation!!

By a friend of mine. And I agree!

Daniel.

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
Well....

hindsight is very helpful but I do tend to agree with this post..........
RIP Broken Britain.. You went soft on discipline!.. You went soft on immigration! You went soft on crime.. Parents were told.. 'No you can't smack the kids'....Teachers were prevented from chastising kids in schools.. The police couldn't clip a troublemaker round the ear.. Kids had rights blah blah blah.. Well done Britain..You shall reap what you sow.. We have lost a whole generation!!

By a friend of mine. And I agree!

Daniel.
Too right, no discipline what soo ever. I hope the police use firearms against them, three people died because they where protecting their property!

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
I heard a report this morning that gave me some hope. Seems some of the shopkeepers in the area came out in the morning to start trying to clean things up. One woman was asked what and why she was doing this responded "well, I don't have any answers to the problem, but I do have a broom."

Most sensible thing I heard in days.

I'm not urging deadly force to be used (though it has always proved in the past to be effective, just look at Kent State in the 60's) but water cannon, tear gas, and rubber bullets do have the effect of saying "bad children, now you go home!"

Joined Nov 30, 2010
@Ernie

Without going into details, I say the circumstances at Kent State are not similar enough to the recent action in England continue a conversation in that vein.

As usual, it's only my opinion.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
Without going into details, I say the circumstances at Kent State are not similar enough to the recent action in England continue a conversation in that vein.
I completely agree. The Kent State rioters destroyed no where this amount of property and murdered no one.