Debugging SG2525 PWM driving 4 mosfets.

harishramprasad

Joined Oct 14, 2013
I have a circuit,essentially a DC to DC converter whose input is 24 volts and output is 120Vdc. They have used 4 mosfets that is driven using SG2525 PWM regulator. pin 11 and 14 respectively. Can anyone help me decode the circuit for me??

Thanks.

harishramprasad

Joined Oct 14, 2013
Hi.. I need to design a switched mode DC-DC converter with 24v 10a specs. I need to use SG2525a for PWM. Can anybody help me how to go about the process of design?

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Only you can see the schematic on 4shared, as it is in your home directory.
Upload the schematic to this site; use the "Go Advanced" button below the message box, and then the "Manage Attachments" button below the "Additional Options" box on the next screen. .PNG format is preferred, as it is a compact format, not "lossy" like .jpg files, and doesn't require any extra software to load.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I have merged your two threads since they are related.

AAC has full hosting capabilities. We prefer you use them instead.

How to upload an attachment.

To attach a document or picture to a post

Click "Go Advanced" at the bottom of your post,

One of several options will pop up,

Click "Manage Attachments" much further at the bottom of your post,

To upload a file from your computer click "Browse", then select the file.

Schematics should be .gif or .png format, pictures should be .jpg. .jpg formats will fuzz out schematics, and should not be used for that purpose.

---------------

If you want to display this file there is an old thread I made,

How to Display Attachments Full Size

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
But have the PCB itself which is a working model. But unable to decode the circuit.
You will have to reverse-engineer the circuit, i.e. trace out all the component interconnections and find the component values. Then you can draw the schematic (by hand if you prefer) and post it here. Then we should be able to decode it.