Dear................................

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
With e-mail the last letter you wrote,without details.
The post office is very busy,people picking up and
dropping mail in the out going slot,where it going.
A lot of packages.Fedx and ups is use more by business
condo's. I like to see all the labels and stamps from
other countries,they color up the packages.
I forgot a tweeter,and your phone devises.
Do you fell the urge to reply to voting tweet's.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
A classic Loosewire postings posting. Every sentence look like they are ripped out of context an placed randomly in this postings. I am sure this posting do have some meaning. But since the rest of us mere mortal members. Have not reached your divine level, at least then you wrote it. The effect of whatever is known to be temporarily. Could you please translate

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
A classic Loosewire postings posting. Every sentence look like they are ripped out of context an placed randomly in this postings. I am sure this posting do have some meaning. But since the rest of us mere mortal members. Have not reached your divine level, at least then you wrote it. The effect of whatever is known to be temporarily. Could you please translate
I thought I said that.

mbohuntr

Joined Apr 6, 2009
" Everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon"

Some of the most intelligent people operate on a entirely different level than us. Nikola Tesla comes to mind....

This stuff is what makes this site special. From Loosies meanderings to questions from curious youngsters around the world who are just grasping the complexity of the english language. All are welcome. :)

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Everyone that calls me "friend" also calls me "weird".
I don't know why.
Might be the genius level I.Q.
Might be the nerdish interests.
Still, they call me friend and they call me when they need answers.
I have decided not to feel bothered about being weird.
I feel happy that they call me, "friend".

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Perhaps a name change is in order?

I use the post office to mail physical items. I just mailed someone someone some wax paper templates to make a PCB or two, for example.

Email can't cover all the possibilities.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Now that answer gave some Important Info about mailing.
We still need the mail for certain things.There are still some
good answer's.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
This stuff is what makes this site special. From Loosies meanderings to questions from curious youngsters around the world who are just grasping the complexity of the english language. All are welcome. :)
Some times it seems like Loosie is trying to grasp English:D I think he rides the short bus with me, he's the one with the helmet:p

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I 'LL have you know I have a picture rideing in a duce and a half in the Everglades.What separate's the men from the boy's is the lily pads,one shape is deep water the other is the mud bog.Really is the rainy season if you don't have guide, that a guy that has been going there with his father for 25 years,do you know what a gator hole is,that where a gator grab's you and twist you around and take you down 20 feet for lunch.In Florida they cut dead sharks and alligators open,tennis shoes don,t digest.They Id'ed a off duty cop that way,by his foot in his tennis shoe.Women having that time of month have been known to be grabbed from the edge of the water.Now they know for sure that sharks and alligators eats humans. I have my helmet and black gloves and two motorcycles and dark sunglasses. Thanks for the stage to entertain you.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
What about a Black Honda "Rebel" looks like small Harley,now take that
token counter. I'm getting ready as I write to go out and entertain with
my fan club,