dc motor pic project with temperature sensor

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by thavamaran, Feb 23, 2008.

1. thavamaran

Thread Starter Active Member

Feb 21, 2008
    helo, currently im doin 2nd year project which about pc coolant system,consists of DC motor connected to PIC 16f877a, i dun noe anytin bt programming neither circuits, hw can i start with this project, i nid sm guideline, thx

2. thingmaker3

Retired Moderator

May 16, 2005
    Please post in English, using correct grammar and punctuation.

3. scubasteve_911

Dec 27, 2007
    When posting, imagine yourself as someone who doesn't know anything at all about your project, then write a description that would let one know exactly what they need to know to help solve your problem. (was that a runon sentence? :p)

Steve

4. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    In particular, it would be interesting to know why you intend to use a PIC to control the circulation (or fan) motor instead of a thermostat.

5. scubasteve_911

Dec 27, 2007
    I think it is because the number one recommendation to get anything done anymore is "Just use a PIC". I hear this at school all the time with people..

6. naresh jethwa

May 18, 2009
    i am interested in to built temperature controller ( Range:from room temp. to 70 degree celcius temp.) any budy help me? i am a hobbiest 53yrs indian. i also interested in built pic base preamplifier for audio amplifier with different input facility.