Dc+ac

mars110

Joined Sep 2, 2006
Hi guys
I'm interested to know how can I analyse a circuit which has a DC source and also an AC source,I know tha I can analyse it in frequence domain useing phasor method whith superposition theorem but my Q is can I analyse it simultaneously with 2 sources and if it's possible what happened to the capacitors and inductors ?

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Maybe you can draw an example of the circuit you are referring to. It will definitely make it a little easier to explain once we know more details about your circuit.

hgmjr

mars110

Joined Sep 2, 2006
consider an series RLS with a parallel dc voltage sourse and again a parallel ac voltage source.

I don't know how can I draw a circuit here please let me know if it's possible ?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
consider an series RLS with a parallel dc voltage sourse and again a parallel ac voltage source.

I don't know how can I draw a circuit here please let me know if it's possible ?
You can scan the circuit into your computer. When you go to post a reply to this thread go down to manage attachments and this will open a new window from which you can upload the image from your computer. When you post your reply the scanned attachment will be appended to the post.

Dave