Datasheet for digital electronics

mghg13

Joined Jul 17, 2013
Hello,

I am looking for a datasheet for digital electronics components, more precisely for the 74LS series. These are indiviadual logic gates, MUX, DMUX, DEC, ADDERS, Flip Flops, Counters, registers, etc... The datasheet should include only a pictorial description of the pin diagrams and the contents of the ICs. For instance for the 74LS04 IC, i.e the Hex inverter, the datasheet should only provide details about the positions of the i/p and o/p of the individual not gates.

I know there are a lot of datasheets available on the web, but most of them are individual docs for 1 IC. What I need is a single doc (5-6 pages) for all (or most) of the 74LS series ICs.

Thanks!!!

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Not sure if you can still get it or look for it used, but Motorola used to publish (Free), 'FAST and LS TTL Data' book Pub. DL121/D .
This gave all the pin outs and specs for the TTL line.
Of course Motorola are now Freescale so I am not sure if it is around.
Max.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I found it but to big to upload in PDF.
Plug in Motorola fast and ls ttl data book in Google and it should be the second on the list.
Also TTL CookBook Pub by SAMS.
Max.

Last edited:

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
I know exactly what you are looking for. I made a printed copy for our students 35 years ago by copying 78 pages from the Texas Instruments TTL Data Book, Second Edition. I have a copy sitting on my bookshelf and I refer to it very frequently - a lot easier than pulling out data manuals or pdf files.