Dania Beach,Florida-Diver Drowns- 9-11-2011

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Fifteen feet from the dive boat,a diver disappears under the water. Found later,that near where my pictures was taken. He was right behind his dive partner near the boat and disappeared,he was found later. You can see the white caps,that means the current are up to 10-15 miles per hour.I like that picture and I look for beauiful ocean scenes like that. You can see the picture on my album.

Last edited:

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Scuba's getting more dangerous in the FLA then ever before, this happened here near the same day. I'm amazed how powerful one of those emergency air tanks are. I always wanted one for my car since I go over so many bridges and when we flood many people die by driving into an underground parking lot. Police said it was much much much more powerful then a grenade.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...t-ruled-accidental-still-a-mystery-ar-257503/

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ 97 Free diving ,The reason I took notice and watch for stories,In my picture on my album
I look so happy that people don't realize how powerful the Atlantic Ocean
Is, If you go under,you disappear with the underwater current moving you
away.Every white cap looks like you are splashing,the rescuer don't know
are where you.I love that picture,I will be lucky If i repeat it. But I will try
keep watching. I want to have a lobster in my hand.A good question how
will you share your last post,If you can't make It .Any sugesstions how
that you would do that.I would like to say good bye.