Customize Video and audio transmittion

radiohead

Joined May 28, 2009
The image is not showing up on Image Shack either. can you attach the schematic to your post in another format that is compatible with this forum? Also, explain in as much detail as you can exactly what it is you are having a problem with.

kirayamato_143

Joined Jan 23, 2011
hello everyone,,i started this new tread because i cant delete the old one and to make things neat. I'am trying to design the project below and so far i'am able to have the intercom schematic. First i want to know if it is possible? if so kindly provide me some schematic to work on or if there are some better method to do my design then please tell me.. thanks. the distance is about 120 meters if wireless i think. i'am a student and this is my thesis so please bear with me.:)

Attachments

Last edited:

kirayamato_143

Joined Jan 23, 2011
What is the actual goal of your thesis? When is it due?
it is due next semester but i wish to do it now cause i dont like the idea of cramming..the thesis has this purpose
1. to transmit video from room a (were we take our laboratory class) to room b (where the faculty stay).
2.The same video being transmitted from room a must be viewed via cellular phone trough internet
3.an intercom system between room a and room b

problems
1.i want to know if there is an ip camera that is stand alone or dont need a computer to upload video to the internet. the same ip camera must also be the source of video to be transmistted via radio frequency so the faculties receiver can be a simple television.. i'am just starting in electronics and i dont know what to read or to start from.
2.if the camera will be very expensive to have its own recorder maybe you know some options for me to build a connection between the camera and an external storage.. we have a limited budget,, no luck were born poor,,

kirayamato_143

Joined Jan 23, 2011
I take it you wish us to design your thesis for you? Or just point to to an existing design you can copy?
no sir i just want resources to work on.. or an improvement of my previous design to work for my project at the least expensive price..i'am young in electronics please cooperate...:D

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Still, is your goal to design an electronic circuit from a scratch, or to make the transmission by any means?
If the latter, you could just set a router which will stream the video over IP, both through ethernet and through wifi. Also you can have an audio link through the wireless.

kirayamato_143

Joined Jan 23, 2011
it is the latter sir with several restrictions..i'll follow up with you later sir i'm at school..i'll make a nice illustration and research about your suggestion so you can give me more suggestions..tnx

kirayamato_143

Joined Jan 23, 2011
hi i need a long range wireless video transmitter schematic with bill of materials about 250 meters and the receiver will be a television.. is that possible? thanks please help me

kirayamato_143

Joined Jan 23, 2011
Hi everyone please help me to have a video transmitter without audio for my transmitter which should rich 250m or more and wireless which will have the television as its receiver.. please :(

Robert.Adams

Joined Feb 16, 2010
I don't know enough about designing RF devices, but I do know these kinds of things have serious regulation considerations, at least in the US.

I found this for FCC regulations on intentional radiators:
http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/tex...e=47:1.0.1.1.14&idno=47#47:1.0.1.1.14.3.242.7

250 meters is ~273 yards, so your device would have to operate below 0.490 Mhz. Again, I do not know if this is suitable for video transmission.

kirayamato_143

Joined Jan 23, 2011
hello sir our project change and now we need to build a video camera integrated with an intercom..please somebody help me with basic schematics of both video camera and intercom.. thank you