Crystal 26.5000 MHz

josip

Joined Mar 6, 2014
Hello,

You might try it through alibaba (not my favorite):
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/18PF-SMD-CRYSTAL-26-5000MHZ_820914380.html

(mouser and farnell only will have the 26.54 Mhz crystals).

Bertus
I have 26.162 MHz (another non-standard value) and 26.540 MHz XT, and device working fine with them, but 26.500 MHz is right value (min error) that I need.

international crystal in oklahoma city, ok.
Problem is that 26.500 MHz is non-standard value, and first I need to take few (free) samples for testing, just to be sure that everything is OK. After this I can buy larger quantity (first 100 pcs, later more).

Not sure that some company will produce (because they don't have it as standard product) few pieces just for me, and than receive sorry from my side, because XT is not working with my device.

MikeML

Joined Oct 2, 2009
International will custom make just one crystal to your specs, but it ain't cheap...

You can also buy a pre-programmed oscillator module on your specified frequency from Digikey using thier "value-added" service for about $5. I just bought three...

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Problem is that 26.500 MHz is non-standard value, and first I need to take few (free) samples for testing, just to be sure that everything is OK. After this I can buy larger quantity (first 100 pcs, later more).
Why choose a non-standard value xtal?

It is far better to start your design using parts that can be commonly sourced from multiple manufacturers, and multiple suppliers, in any quantity.

As you are finding out. ;)

If you design requires a non-standard part I'm thinking you don't do a lot of design for manufacture. That's the kind of thing that annoys the heck out of your clients...

alfacliff

Joined Dec 13, 2013
if theres an older cb shop in your area, some cb's used a crystal of 26.505 mhz as a channel 1 recieve crystal. might be close enough.