creative inspire t3030 no sound output

nicegel04

Joined Oct 16, 2010
can anyone help me with my creative inspire t3030?..
there is no sound coming out in the speaker and in the bass..but when i connect a earphone on the volume control it have a sound....or pls help me build a new speaker using those speaker....ty in advance

fastcooler

Joined Aug 9, 2011
Same issue here... But I still didn't try headphone output, cause I haven't a headphone in this moment (I'm on holiday house).

Any suggestion to start troubleshooting this issue,please?

Thanks
Fast

Same issue here... But I still didn't try headphone output, cause I haven't a headphone in this moment (I'm on holiday house).

Any suggestion to start troubleshooting this issue,please?

Thanks
Fast
My Atlas Peak ESR 70+ meter found that C45 and C47 Jun Fu 0.22uf 50 Volts capacitors are not working (open circuits): it is strange because my multimeter can test their capacitance.

Instead C46 (same value as C45 and C47) is measured fine by both multimeter and Atlas Peak ESR meter, so I assume that ESR meter is more sensitive than standard multimeter.

I will buy these two new capacitors soon and I will replace them during next days.

Considering these faulty capacitors, should I check also for other broken components, please?

Thanks
Fast

Bilro

Joined Jun 2, 2017
Hi nicegel04,
Do you find the solution for this issue? My creative t3030 today had the same problem.

Thanks in advance...

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
It's not a hijack -- he's asking the TS if the TS found a solution for the TS's problem and noting that he happens to have the same problem as the TS.

That the TS was last seen over six years ago does not bode well for the chances of getting a response, but stranger things have happened. Making the post here is not only on topic, but it important so that the TS will (hopefully) receive a notification and thus may choose to respond.

If no response is forthcoming and the new member wants to continue the exploration of their problem, then is when it would be a good idea to start a new thread and perhaps include a link to this one.