crack pot!

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Plenty of things are impossible: building a motor smaller than an atom, making a tasty pot noodle, etc.
If you could give us a clue what you want to do maybe someone could help. :)

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Hmmm, I saw it as a chemistry question.

The pot part can be done in about one step. Unfortunately, the starting materials were pulled from the market within weeks of the publication that described that synthesis of THC. As for cracking pot, not a problem. That is basically what you do when you smoke it.

If all you have is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail. :D

John

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

The original was posted in the embedded systems and microcontrollers section.
I moved it here, there is an expiring redirect over there.

Bertus

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Well, if it is related to that thread, either way, apparently the OP thinks we are all mind readers and can figure out his issues without any posted circuits or anything to go by... apparently that is too much for him to handle, which is beyond the scope of his capabilities....

Potato Pudding

Joined Jun 11, 2010
This actually smells like a drug induced mania.

It might be rude but I would ask what the OP was smoking and if he can trust the person that sold it to him well enough, to be sure that he was smoking what he thought he was smoking.

The linked article, is particularly squealing with neurons in full feedback from inhibitor depletion.

Potato Pudding

Joined Jun 11, 2010
I have no idea which controller to pick, I only need a blank IC and wish to program it myself, and breadboard it.

The purpose of it will be to do some number crunching, (a lot of crunching..!) and have a delay in the code and then resume some more crunching.
I want to use the ratio of activity to no activity to have some change in current I can use for some power performance.

I can drop down the voltage with hyperterminal and repeat the sequence until such a time as the voltage is too low for it to operate at all.

Now, I know the gains will be minimal, maybe even in the nano amp region, and I also know microcontrollers have power schemes, but I am not interested in that. I wish to use my bucks to feed the load and have some sort of power protocols implemented.

I hope that makes some sense..!

thanks. Last edited by toffee_pie; 07-16-2010 at 05:57 PM.
I could be wrong and I am sorry if I am, but if anyone has a better explanation.

I suspect that the explanation is very literally, what the poster added later.

Crack Pot!