Couple pieces of test equipment

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Jotto, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jotto

Thread Starter Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Fluke 97 2 channel 50 mhz digital scope/meter, unit has 2 probes and different attachments for extending the probe, soft case.

Simpson 270 analog meter w/hard roll top case

Sencore DM501 multimeter

Sencore HA325 Horizontal Output & Flyback Analyzer Will test yokes/flyback, coils, switching transformers. Never used. Still in the wrapper from the manufacture. All documentation is included with this unit.

All this equipment is in excellent condition, I take very good care of my test gear. I am taking offers/trades. This is all good quality equipment that will provide the end user with years of use. For someone starting out the Simpson meter is one of the best, its better then a digital meter. If you want pictures I will provide them, with the equipment in operation.

Trades I would like. Trade/cash depending on which unit we are talking.

1. VTVM TS505D if available.
    2. Function Generator 50mhz or higher. Purchased two this weekend, no longer needed.
    3. TDR unit, might have found one.

PM me with your email to send pictures.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  2. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    What are your prices?

I'm not sure if I need another handheld scope, but they are handy.

3. Jotto

Thread Starter Member

Apr 1, 2011
    I have 6 scopes, how can one have too many? I really have too much, so I am getting rid of a bit of it.

4. jegues

Sep 13, 2010
    If its cheap enough, and in good condition I would consider buying a scope.

Can you post some pictures in the thread? No need to PM.

5. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    What brand(s) are the function generators?

I'm surprised that Fluke is still for sale, it's a good deal. I simply don't have room for it.

6. Jotto

Thread Starter Member

Apr 1, 2011
    I got a few Wavetek 178 units. Repaired two of them. I am not going work on the third one yet because I am working on a few old power supplies from HP.

Personally I would just watch Ebay for them. I have already sold one of the Wavetek units.

My price for the Wavetek is going to be about 300.00, it will not be calibrated. If you want that it will add to the price. I have used the units that have been calibrated to use as the standard. I would say the condition is fair, scratches an such. This unit has a deviation of 15% @ 50Mhz.

I know people like pictures, an I will be happy to send them to you. The pictures will be high quality and you can inspect every part of the unit from the pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.