Count Down To Tampa

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
In more news all the homeless have been relocated to the poor side of town and renovations on the richest part of town are almost complete. S. Tampa has been entirely repaved and new plants and tree's in the medians. Also really scary billboard signs are starting to go up. Estimated 30,000 people are gonna show for the protest. Which in our downtown is gonna be F'n crazy! Also all the marine patrol, coast guard and police boats have new m249's attached on each side of the boats. They'll just patrol the channels.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I was one day off, they are talking about Tampa. All the money you are getting to

make Tampa a better place,with all the new trees. I bet you won't be able to buy

coffee next sunday,where is the closest Dunk'In donuts on your map. Hwy 60 will

get you there..Max,are you going to be a speaker....I will if they pay me..where do

I apply for a grant or do I have the wrong convention. It would be nice to have

coffee with you next sunday morning. What would the topic of your speech be.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
You gotta be mega wealthy to even get into the door. If your net worth isn't 5+ million you won't get a ticket. You can always stand on a milk carton and give a speech about the end is near. I'm gonna try to go to take pictures and stir up trouble. Everyone scared their not gonna be able to get their pain medication cause Rush is gonna be in town and stocks are low enough. Its gonna be a wild whacky weekend. You saw the ho bust, no? They only hit like 10 of 150 clubs here.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I was one day off, they are talking about Tampa. All the money you are getting to

make Tampa a better place,with all the new trees. I bet you won't be able to buy

coffee next sunday,where is the closest Dunk'In donuts on your map. Hwy 60 will

get you there..Max,are you going to be a speaker....I will if they pay me..where do

I apply for a grant or do I have the wrong convention. It would be nice to have

coffee with you next sunday morning. What would the topic of your speech be.
Funniest part is loosie, they spent the money on repaving and putting in shrubs and trees in neighborhoods with 15million dollar homes and in the richest parts of tampa, N Tampa or (The poor side of town) Got all S Tampa's bums and soup kitchens and a gorgous brick wall separating the interstate from the actual hood. Its actually a running joke the only people here that are gonna make money are the hookers and the blow dealers.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Hurricane on the way,just in time for convention.
Doesn't matter, Tampa was based and built on an ancient indian bearial ground so we haven't had a hit in like 110 years. The seem to hover 150 miles off shore then pound one of our neighbors. I remember Elena though. That pretty much flooded S. Tampa. Then the lake whales one knocked our power out for 2 weeks.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Carefully avoiding Tampa...as always. Even more dangerous with machine guns on patrol boats, like we're in a war zone! And all this to protect the best government money can buy.
Yah I just can't get past the machine gun boats. Unfortunetally I do a lot of stuff on DI so I'll be in the thick of it every day.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Liberal Arts College- they believed in marriage kids church and all that stuff

that makes up society. Bar-B que-hot dogs no divorce,what happen.....did some

one close the history books on education and society. They were still throwing

people to the lions,no conventions...what happen to you guys and girls.

Explain your self ,if you can......do you like the kool aid.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
The idiots are fully in charge. Businesses are being shut down to keep people from eating lunch while sitting on a chair weapon. People are not allowed to walk down the street with a bottle weapon of water. Grocery bags are being searched for banana weapons and canned food weapons. Military weapons are allowed, and they are everywhere. Barricades everywhere. Military hoverbots and helicopters watching everything. It looks like Luke Skywalker Martial Law, but without a formal declaration. My tax dollars at work.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Did you get your kool aid ,what did expect,they are busing in people to hit

the streets. That the new way to travel ,every thing else is free ...why not

have free bus rides. They are busing in the back ups also...so its trouble vs

trouble..does that make sense...some food places will sell to both sides. I have

heard that it won't take much to get a free ride...its all in the way certain

things are seen...you see things one way, some one else see's it different..and it booking.