could you tell me whats the software

osoon

Joined Apr 18, 2009
eagle schematics

uname software

John, a few difference between them, my company relatively short development cycle, i hope find the unname software for used free demos of my hands, this software mainly used for audio amplifiers, thanks for your reply.

osoon

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Judging fom the variations in line thicknesses, the image you are posting was not created with software, but was copied, perhaps several times, by an analog method. As for EAGLE, you can create whatever symbols you want with whatever line thicknesses you want. There are limits on the colors imposed by layers.

John

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
The unnamed software schematic reminds me of the classic layouts you used to get in the old electronics handbooks - thick and liberal use of ink! I agree with John about its "analogue origins" - perhaps a scan from a manual/textbook? Sorry, I cannot be more specific with a suggestion as to what was used to draw them.

Dave

osoon

Joined Apr 18, 2009
thanks for all, "analogue origins" is not referring to the project make a blueprint,heard this when i was a child long long age,dave,bill thanks for your replies again.