Could someone possibly give me tge

serkefti

Joined Dec 16, 2014
Good. So why did you change the 100Ω resistor? That was part of the question, too. Also, what is the Vth for the new circuit?
I've changed the 100 ohms as I though it might be a stupid thing to change any of 150 ohms as I don't know which one I should pick.

serkefti

Joined Dec 16, 2014
image1.JPG image2.JPG
Me again guys.
I know it might be so rude to ask someone to do the questions for ya. but I've got three questions which I'm completely lost with them. not a clue what i'm doing on these questions. I couldn't even guess them. I've got no workdone as I couldn't even understand the questions.
Could I possibly ask you guys to help me with these questions and possibly take a picture of what you have done and uplode them if it's possible.
I really appreciate whoever give me the solutions for these questions.
By the way, I done many many examples and test and etc. but yet not a clue with these questions mates.
help plzzzzzzzz.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I've changed the 100 ohms as I though it might be a stupid thing to change any of 150 ohms as I don't know which one I should pick.
Not a very compelling reason. You could always just flip a coin. There is a much better reason for not changing either of them. Pick one of them and figure out what the value would have to be in order to get the desired Rth?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
View attachment 77259 View attachment 77260
Me again guys.
I know it might be so rude to ask someone to do the questions for ya. but I've got three questions which I'm completely lost with them. not a clue what i'm doing on these questions. I couldn't even guess them. I've got no workdone as I couldn't even understand the questions.
Could I possibly ask you guys to help me with these questions and possibly take a picture of what you have done and uplode them if it's possible.
I really appreciate whoever give me the solutions for these questions.
By the way, I done many many examples and test and etc. but yet not a clue with these questions mates.
help plzzzzzzzz.
First, it's one thread, one problem. Otherwise it creates chaos as one person responds to one problem right after another person responds to a different problem and then no on is sure which problem anyone is referring to.

Second, this is NOT the Homework Done For You forum. You are expected to put forth the initial effort and make an attempt to solve your homework. We will not just give you the answers. Consider the fact that you have seen many examples worked for you and yet don't understand the concepts well enough to even start working a problem on your own. What makes you think that seeing yet one more example worked for you will somehow magically change that? It's very unlikely that it will. How you will learn to work problems is by working problems and struggling and fighting all the way, if necessary. As in many things, each of us has our own personal blind spots on this stuff and the best way to get through them is to be forced to deal with them head on; that's particularly true for blind spots that have managed to survive reading the texts, listening to the lectures, and watching problems worked by someone else.

So you really need to make an honest effort to do as much as you can and let that be the starting point for us trying to help you move in the right direction.

serkefti

Joined Dec 16, 2014
First, it's one thread, one problem. Otherwise it creates chaos as one person responds to one problem right after another person responds to a different problem and then no on is sure which problem anyone is referring to.

Second, this is NOT the Homework Done For You forum. You are expected to put forth the initial effort and make an attempt to solve your homework. We will not just give you the answers. Consider the fact that you have seen many examples worked for you and yet don't understand the concepts well enough to even start working a problem on your own. What makes you think that seeing yet one more example worked for you will somehow magically change that? It's very unlikely that it will. How you will learn to work problems is by working problems and struggling and fighting all the way, if necessary. As in many things, each of us has our own personal blind spots on this stuff and the best way to get through them is to be forced to deal with them head on; that's particularly true for blind spots that have managed to survive reading the texts, listening to the lectures, and watching problems worked by someone else.

So you really need to make an honest effort to do as much as you can and let that be the starting point for us trying to help you move in the right direction.
I would say you right mate. my wee problem is I only can handle the problem that I've seen before and once it gets to a new problem I stuck and can't even move a wee forward. No Idea how I can solve this problem. I swear to got I did many many example in thevenin and op amp and etc. but once I see a new question, the first thing I say this, where the hell is that coming from.
Okey any way, I don't want to make a life story here, thanks for your advice and I'll definitely be looking at these questions and try to attempt all of them and put the best effort that I could on it.
and if I have any problem I'll send it as a new post.
cheers

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I would say you right mate. my wee problem is I only can handle the problem that I've seen before and once it gets to a new problem I stuck and can't even move a wee forward.
That's the common symptom of a strong lack of fundamentals, usually the result of memorizing formulas and when to apply each one. That will get so just so far and then you run into a brick wall. You probably won't be able to go much further until you go back, possibly quite a ways, and learn the underlying fundamentals. One that that really helps is to walk through your text and derive each and every result that is developed along the way in parallel with the author.

No Idea how I can solve this problem. I swear to got I did many many example in thevenin and op amp and etc. but once I see a new question, the first thing I say this, where the hell is that coming from.
Okey any way, I don't want to make a life story here, thanks for your advice and I'll definitely be looking at these questions and try to attempt all of them and put the best effort that I could on it.
and if I have any problem I'll send it as a new post.
cheers
Sounds good. Keep in mind that your efforts do not have to fabulous or very far along. Just do your best to get started and try to form a question or two that you think gets at the heart of why you can't move forward at that particular point.

serkefti

Joined Dec 16, 2014
That's the common symptom of a strong lack of fundamentals, usually the result of memorizing formulas and when to apply each one. That will get so just so far and then you run into a brick wall. You probably won't be able to go much further until you go back, possibly quite a ways, and learn the underlying fundamentals. One that that really helps is to walk through your text and derive each and every result that is developed along the way in parallel with the author.

Sounds good. Keep in mind that your efforts do not have to fabulous or very far along. Just do your best to get started and try to form a question or two that you think gets at the heart of why you can't move forward at that particular point.
don't really know why? as I said it just me, you know? once I see a new problem I would sit and only look at it and not a clue what I'm doing at it.
Cheers any way.
I'll try to move back and probably start from scratch.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
don't really know why? as I said it just me, you know? once I see a new problem I would sit and only look at it and not a clue what I'm doing at it.
Cheers any way.
I'll try to move back and probably start from scratch.
If it really is something that is "just you", then you might want to reconsider doing anything remotely like this. As an engineer and/or technician you are primarily a problem solver, which means that you will likely spend a lot of time trying to solve problems that are not exactly like anything you have done before. If that just isn't a good match for how your particular mind works, then this very well might not be a very good career path for you and even if you find a niche that you can function in you probably won't be very happy a lot of the time.

serkefti

Joined Dec 16, 2014
If it really is something that is "just you", then you might want to reconsider doing anything remotely like this. As an engineer and/or technician you are primarily a problem solver, which means that you will likely spend a lot of time trying to solve problems that are not exactly like anything you have done before. If that just isn't a good match for how your particular mind works, then this very well might not be a very good career path for you and even if you find a niche that you can function in you probably won't be very happy a lot of the time.
I m getting your point mate. I used to be quite good at these stuff. but being away from educations for a while (9 years ) and try to understand and kinda remember the whole thing may probably need a lot of time and effort and I am doing a lot of effort and I know it will pay off. it takes time but I'll definitely get the hang of it one day.
I'll see what I can do to increase my knowledge and improve my performance in my studying mate.
thanks for your advice again.Cheers