Could anyone rephrase this text?

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Button must stay low for at least 9.216 milliseconds (except for bounce time) for the reader to believe it is a "low". Reader will latch between 9.216 milliseconds and 10.24 milliseconds.
Wheel must stay low (except for bounce time) for .896 millisecond. Reader will latch between .896 millisecond and 1.024 milliseconds.

Any bounce less than 2usec will be ignored.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Gracias #12 for the job. (Why the do not hire someone to straighten out the text?) :p

I forgot to tell it comes from the PAN3511's datasheet.

Button must stay low for at least 9.216 milliseconds (except for bounce time) for the reader to believe it is a "low". Reader will latch between 9.216 milliseconds and 10.24 milliseconds.
According to the graphic and the text, it looks that they asume a maximum possible bouncing time of 9,21 ms. Optimistic.

Wheel must stay low (except for bounce time) for .896 millisecond. Reader will latch between .896 millisecond and 1.024 milliseconds.
Wow! They are optimistic: bouncing time less than a ms?!

Any bounce less than 2usec will be ignored.
OK.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Por nada.
Translation can be a problem on an international website. I'm sure you would help me if I needed help with Espanol and somebody else would help with Deutsch.

Edit: Minor problem with American keyboard..doesn't have the wiggly line to put over vowels.:D

Last edited:

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Por nada.
Translation can be a problem on an international website. I'm sure you would help me if I needed help with Espanol and somebody else would help with Deutsch.
Also with Español... :D :D :D

By the way,#12, that was an excerpt from a datasheet. It should be reliable!

Gracias again.