cool buzzer sound

bug13

Joined Feb 13, 2012
Hi guys

I am looking for a cool buzzer sound combination. My project have a CLI, I thought I may add a secret command to it and play something cool/funny. Any idea?

My buzzer only can be on off, can't change the tone.

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
Beep out your initials in Morse Code. I did this for an airport RADAR controller. One of the indicator lights blinks periodically, and to the eye it looks like a normal LED blink. Actually, every time it blinks it is flashing my initials very rapidly. I borrowed the idea from the BORG.

ak

bug13

Joined Feb 13, 2012
I think my option is limited to software only.
Beep out your initials in Morse Code. I did this for an airport RADAR controller. One of the indicator lights blinks periodically, and to the eye it looks like a normal LED blink. Actually, every time it blinks it is flashing my initials very rapidly. I borrowed the idea from the BORG.

ak
Haha I like this idea :)

bug13

Joined Feb 13, 2012
Is CLI a command line interface? Are you asking how to use existing sound hardware with the CLI?
I am writing the firmware, part of the function is command line interrupter. The firmware is finished. I just want to add an extra secret command to do something cool/fun. :)

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
Hi guys

I am looking for a cool buzzer sound combination. My project have a CLI, I thought I may add a secret command to it and play something cool/funny. Any idea?

My buzzer only can be on off, can't change the tone.
How about a "ding - dong" door bell. Single chip, M602. Lots of data sheets on google but I can't find a state-side source for this one.