Converting negative signal into positive signal

SilvrEclipse

Joined Nov 21, 2007
That was the problem. Switched both transistors around and retested it with the car battery. Battery is putting out 12.81v and both channels put out 12.80v.

So now everything works perfect, the rest of the part should be here tomorrow and I can test the whole system then.

SilvrEclipse

Joined Nov 21, 2007
Ron you are the f*ckin man. Tested the whole system out a few minutes ago. First I just wired in the new circuit and transistor pack with out emanage to see if it worked period. The car ran perfect! Then wired in the emanage unit, car ran rough at first, but after a few adjustments to the settings it ran like a dream. And can fully control the timing.

We have accomplished what people have been trying to do for years. I appeciate all the help guys. Thanks -Jason

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
We have accomplished what people have been trying to do for years.
I am amazed. Is that true? You would think that somewhere there was a car nut who was also an electronics nut (they're not all that rare) who would have figured this out.
BTW, what does this allow you to do that the old system didn't? I believe you mentioned timing adjustment. Can you elaborate?

SilvrEclipse

Joined Nov 21, 2007
The problem was that there wasn't tons and tons of people workin on it. Most people dont need to be able to control ignition timing, and the ones that do only some use the emanage. There has only been 1 other guy I know of that really tried to get this to work about 3 years ago. He ended up frying the system and couldn't test it anymore.

The emanage is a powerfull unit that allows you to connect a laptop up with it and alter injector pulse width, control secondary injectors, logs boost pressure, air/fuel ratio, and adjust ignition timing. I need control over ignition to retard some of the timing when boosting the car over 15psi.