Convert Serial Matlab Code to Parallel

therealironman

Joined Jan 9, 2011
Hi I would like to ask where to find examples of serial code conversion to parallel using Parallel Computing Toolbox. Specifically I want to convert a serial matlab algorithm, which simulates fire spreading using cellular automata. I found some very simple examples at official site of Mathworks but it is not what i' m looking for. Also google does not offer me something important except this kind of forums
. Please answer me as soon as possible, because this is about a homework and there is a deadline.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
This is not a homework service -
Important

The Homework Help Forum is not a free homework service; we are here to help your understanding, but fully expect the users of this forum to dictate the course of their own learning.

When posting a request for homework/coursework/assignment help, you must provide details of your attempts at the questions. Any thread that just posts up a copy of the questions without any attempts on the part of the opening poster will be directed to this thread and will be given 48 hours to satisfy the requirements detailed within. Help us, help you.
Have you made any efforts on your own behalf?

therealironman

Joined Jan 9, 2011
Yes, i have. I also know that this forum is not a homework service.
My question was where to find more advanced examples about converting serial matlab code into parallel via Parallel Computing Toolbox.

I did not request the algorithm into that form (parallel). All that i want is simple; some examples which will show me how to do what i want.

Finally, I do not think that i made any kind of rule violation.