Convert from LTspice to PSpice

kenny-one

Joined Apr 21, 2010
Hi guys

I have a LTspice circuit and I would like to have it run in PSpice.
Can anyone help convert it please.
find it attached.

thanks in advance.

PS: I dont have LTspice, only PSpice on my computer.

Attachments

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
LTSpice allows you to get the netlist. I think you just use the 'view' menu, but I'm not in front of the GUI right now. Try the view menu and find the netlist.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
LTspice is a free download from Linear Technology. Why not just install that on your computer and save the hassle of trying to convert to PSpice? The conversion won't transfer the schematic so you will then have to work strictly from the netlist.

kenny-one

Joined Apr 21, 2010
LTspice is a free download from Linear Technology. Why not just install that on your computer and save the hassle of trying to convert to PSpice? The conversion won't transfer the schematic so you will then have to work strictly from the netlist.
I installed LTspice so that I could run the schematic, but I get this message: "Couldn't find symbol(s): potentiometer 2"

Any idea of what I might be missing and need to do? Btw, when the schematic opens, the two potentiometers are not displayed.

thanks in advance.

kenny-one

Joined Apr 21, 2010
yes, I downloaded LTspice already, and I can say I was quite amazed. I have been using PSPICE since I entered colleague and I really never understood it that much, but as soon as as downloaded LTspice few days ago and with help of some tutorials and forums, I am able to do more than I can do in PSPICE. LTspice is much user friendly than PSPICE, but that is just my point of view.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
OK, PSPICE compatable. My point is, if the OP is experinced with PSPICE, then he gets compatable functionality with LTSPICE. The biggest difference is graphical design entry.