Conversion touching keys to a press keys

sendbad

Joined Jan 8, 2015
Maybe a clearer description of what you have and what you want.
ok gopher

i have acontrol board of motor
with keys work by toch Which are powered by electricity charg issued by the body
i want to turn thes keys to work with press which make contact for tow point

sirch2

Joined Jan 21, 2013
I suspect what GopherT had in mind was something more than saying the same thing with a few more words. What is the make/model of the equipment, do you have a circuit diagram, post pictures of the device, the circuit board, the touch panel connector and write a detailed description of the requirements that is much longer than three lines...

sendbad

Joined Jan 8, 2015
I suspect what GopherT had in mind was something more than saying the same thing with a few more words. What is the make/model of the equipment, do you have a circuit diagram, post pictures of the device, the circuit board, the touch panel connector and write a detailed description of the requirements that is much longer than three lines...
i Will attach an image
Clearly the problem
Is that the key touch has a single point of contact in the board
Does anyone has an idea about the work of these keys

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
Do these keys move (even a little) or are they fixed?

If they move then they are mechanical switches. Just about anything can read that.

If they do not move they are capacitive switches and need a circuit that can sense the change in capacitance when your finger is on it.

sendbad

Joined Jan 8, 2015
Do these keys move (even a little) or are they fixed?

If they move then they are mechanical switches. Just about anything can read that.

If they do not move they are capacitive switches and need a circuit that can sense the change in capacitance when your finger is on it.
thank you erniem
I think you understand what I mean
thes keys not move they are capacitive switches , has a single point of contact with ic that sense the change in capacitance when finger is on it
can i turn it to press switches whech make contact of tow point

sendbad

Joined Jan 8, 2015

Attachments

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Those are capacitive sensor switches. The springs hold them securely to the back of the control panel without having to worry about precise alignment and fasteners.

I believe, but could be wrong, that you could replace them with pushbuttons as #12 showed. That's exactly what I did with my kitchen stove after the touchpad switches failed. Those were resistance pads. I simply drilled a hole in each switch pad on the control panel, installed a pushbutton, and routed wires to the control board, replacing the ribbon cable that had also failed.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Yes, they are capacitive sensor switches, I recognize them because I worked with them a few years ago. I'm almost sure they cannot be replaced with normal circuit-closing push buttons, since each spring acts as a sensing element NOT based on open or closed circuit logic.

sendbad

Joined Jan 8, 2015
Those are capacitive sensor switches. The springs hold them securely to the back of the control panel without having to worry about precise alignment and fasteners.

I believe, but could be wrong, that you could replace them with pushbuttons as #12 showed. That's exactly what I did with my kitchen stove after the touchpad switches failed. Those were resistance pads. I simply drilled a hole in each switch pad on the control panel, installed a pushbutton, and routed wires to the control board, replacing the ribbon cable that had also failed.
ic control work with capacity not on- off switch

sendbad

Joined Jan 8, 2015
Yes, they are capacitive sensor switches, I recognize them because I worked with them a few years ago. I'm almost sure they cannot be replaced with normal circuit-closing push buttons, since each spring acts as a sensing element NOT based on open or closed circuit logic.
yes cmartnez
You diagnosed the problem completely
i hop find idea
to solve it