Contributions

Distort10n

Joined Dec 25, 2006
I figured it could be placed here somewhere with the op-amps. Under practical considerations: frequency response. It is a real world example.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I figured it could be placed here somewhere with the op-amps. Under practical considerations: frequency response. It is a real world example.
Ok, thanks for the suggestions. I will raise this with Dennis who has the final say on the book content.

Could I suggest that you take the existing Practical Considerations: Frequency Response section (ref. http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_3/chpt_8/17.html) and integrate your worked example into it (as you intend it should be done) and post it up here. That way Dennis can look at as you are implying it should be in the e-book.

Thanks.

Dave

Distort10n

Joined Dec 25, 2006
Ok, I will work it in. I want to explain the higher frequency pole in more detail, and take a few more scope plots. I am also working on the common-mode doc as well. Can there be more than 24 hours in a day and more than 7 days in a week?

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
I agree that Practical considerations is the place to put it.

The quickest way to get the submission integrated into the OP AMP chapter is to send me plain text (ASCII) copy, and the individual images. Then, as I refer to your PDF layout I can put the plain text and images into the format that Tony Kuphaldt uses. This format allows us to produce both HTML and PDF. Note that our PDFs are book pages somewhat smaller than 8.5 x 11 sheets. This could affect our layout somewhat compared to yours.

I am guessing that there will be an update to Semiconductors VOL III soon, as we expect to complete some proof reading soon on a couple of chapters. It would be nice to get your submission in with the update.

lowprofyl

Joined May 12, 2007
I'm a electrician studying to get my ticket. This site is far better than my professor here in Toronto!

Thank you for all the information! Its been a great help!

Sincerely,

Lowprofyl:)