Contolled oscillatorsa com

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by Lij123, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Lij123

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 5, 2015
    i have a complete structure of a controlled oscillator. In the question it ws mentioned that the oscillator shud hav a given freq when input. Is zero..
    So how is the input made zero? Is that done by giving additional inputs to the integrator? Moreover what happens when 0, 1 is given to the integrator

2. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    How can we possibly know what and an oscillator's inputs are when you haven't given any information about it other than that you have a "complete structure" of it? We are not mind readers.

3. Lij123

Mar 5, 2015
    its jus a control oscillator used in a pll.

4. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    That's like saying that you have a radio and asking what the result should be when you press the third button from the right and when asked to give details about the radio responding that it is just a radio sitting on your nightstand.

If there was exactly one kind of controlled oscillator, then perhaps we could help without dusting off our crystal balls.

5. Lij123

Mar 5, 2015
    how to delete the thread? maybe u can dust off ur crystal ball for tat ans

6. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    You can't delete the thread. And if you don't want to give any information about this controlled oscillator then how can you possibly expect anyone to be able to help you with anything associated with it?

Furthermore, this is not Twitter; please don't post using textese. There are a lot of folks here for whom English is a second (or third or fourth) language and have a hard enough time without having to decipher that, too.

7. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
  8. Lij123

Mar 5, 2015
    ohh sorry i did not know the rules and regulations for posting here. that was the information given in the question we were asked. Since i did not have any knowledge about the same, i couldn't give any. Thanks for pointing it out i'l ask my professor for more details. but perhaps next time try being nicer to people. maybe that will do you good.

9. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    And when you talk to your professor, ask him to be nicer to people by providing you with more information.