For Sale Consultation Work Available

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Robin Mitchell, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robin Mitchell

Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Hi everyone,

With my website under reconstruction (for the fifth time), and my new workshop being redone I am relaunching MitchElectronics with a better system, better products, better PCBs (working on through hole plating, proper silkscreens and a PCB lab that has higher precision), a new email system AND a phone number.

As of now the PCB facilities are a no go but plan to be ready by Christmas. However my consultation services are available and include the following:

The generic areas:
    Analogue Design
    Digital Design
    PCB Layout

The more precise areas:
    Z80 Assembler
    CPLD Xilinx
    PIC Micros
    LTSpice simulation

I do not charge much (normally around £10~£30 max), and this is NOT per hour but PER JOB. I do not think it is fair right now to charge an insane amount of money if I really enjoy the job and just started. So for example, you need help in designing a counter circuit, I can help from start to finish for £30 max.

So you can contact me from the following areas or just check out my website at

Telephone (UK): 07538854104
    Telephone (Outside UK): +447538854104

All the best,
    Robin Mitchell
  2. atferrari

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 6, 2004
    You moved not too far from the isle.

Good luck
    Robin Mitchell likes this.
  3. djsfantasi

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 11, 2010
    There is a funny typo on your PCB page. "All of our boards get warped carefully…"
    Robin Mitchell likes this.
  4. Robin Mitchell

Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Hahaha thanks for the typo!
  5. takao21203

Distinguished Member

Apr 28, 2012
    If you have free time you can do it that way as soon as you always have jobs all day, you have to charge hourly rates. Depends your cost of living- £10 / hour * 60 hours * 4 = £2400 can be pretty decent if you dont need to drive a lot, electricity is cheap, and your rent is low or zero.

I sell on ebay since this year, and my shipping charge is low, just $4, so I always search for ways to cut down costs: Using cardboard for wrapping components, recycling old envelopes, using foils, using office supplies from pound shops.

For instance I bought a rubber stamp with my address from the UK, helps me to cut several minutes from each shipment.
  6. bertus

Apr 5, 2008

I will close this thread as it does not comply with the flea market rules.
    The flea market is for parts and devices only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.