Construction of an automated heating system

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
I hate having to go to youtube and download and watch someones videos. It might be good for you ( to get your youtube traffic up) but it's not real good for us.

If you want people on this forum to like your project, or get benefit from your project, why not take the time to post a description and workings of it here in text, with some small clear photos.

That way we can see (and discuss) your project HERE ON THIS FORUM, instead of being forced to go somewhere else and download big clumsy videos just to see what it is... :(

MechatronicsBlogger

Joined Jul 1, 2013
Doesn't it work to play the clip embedded on the blog?

I do see your point, but the Youtube clip gives quiet a good summary of the project I think. However I will place som direct links to the material in topic now.

EDIT: Topic wasn't possible to edit. Therefore:

A Youtube clip that gives a quick summary of the project can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lSKlyEXojDU

Here is a rather detailed PDF about the project:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3iAu4OfaM6cVkNXNUI2emxyX3M/edit

Note: Don't use Googles PDF viewer as this one blurs the graphic quality of the PDF for some reason. Download it first and then view it.

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Still not much better. Now I have to download a PDF from Google Docs to see what the project is. ;)

Maybe it's just me? This forum allows you to put words and pictures in your post, so why not make use of that?

The only descriptive information you have provided is the very sketchy "automated heating system" and everything else you provided is a link to go somewhere else.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
But in doing what your doing, it is a form of spam. A way to get traffic to your link, bringing it to a artificially high spot in search engines. This is not what AAC is for, I'm surpised this thread hasn't been closed.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Actually one of our rules is you should post the pertinent material here, so it won't evaporate. Other websites can be virus traps, which is one of several reasons for this.

I have used YouTube to show a circuit in operation, but the core material was on my thread.