Consistency in Locking Threads?

Thanks Ron, I hate wearing sunglasses indoors in winter! Man who employed the colour blind web designer? Dont get me wrong it sure.....stands out. The funny thing is I have a history teacher who turns that colour once a month after having a spray on tan :D.

Hi Bertus, my old laptop died, so I didnt know the user name or password. I am aware the old email I used is no longer active, maybe if I could remember the username I might be able to remember the password! But I couldnt find my username in the directory, so being inpatient I made another account! Obviously if anyone knows what the user name was then I will try and get that active :D.

Sorry R!f@@ but yes you now have gobby kids on here! I am mellowing in my old age though :D. I didnt give up on electronics but I joined Silicon labs forums because alot of what I was doi
ng for a while involved alot of there equipment, for a fair while they sponsored me to review there products and help develop the new revamped 8051 board called the busy bee.
There forums are fairly industry and very much focused on problems rather than community, great people but I missed the banter and more amateur project focus of other forums. And seeing as the likes of a certain salad dressing were got rid of I wanted to come back :D.

Also I have been developing some serious projects and research, as I have been offered a top university place 3 years early (no idea why, but dont look a gift horse in the mouth and all that lol)

Joined Nov 30, 2010
You used to be Littleghostman. I assume Bertus sent you the details, proper spelling, capital letters in the right places...
You can work it out with him as to how you manage your re-entry process.:)

Ah I didnt have a space!! I might be able to get access then :D I will try this.

Apparently the name dosnt exist when I look it up?? I must be doing it wrong, but its been a long day!

Last edited: