Connection directly charger to tablet

Tokitos

Joined Jul 1, 2015
Hey guys, whatsup!?
I have a problem with my tablet, the battery got puffy like a bread!
Now I want to take out it and connect directly the charger on the board, someone already made it? Its is possible?
Thanks!

Attachments

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Welcome to AAC!
I want to take out it and connect directly the charger on the board
Your charger may be merely a 5V source, with the all-important charge/discharge control being done by circuitry in the tablet.
Looking at the battery, I'd guess the charge/discharge control circuitry has a fault which caused over-charging of the battery.

Randy 7140

Joined Jun 17, 2015
Hey guys, whatsup!?
Now I want to take out it and connect directly the charger on the board, someone already made it? Its is possible?
Thanks!
If you find the correct specs (Voltage and Current) and meet the requirements of the power source, you should be able to tie in an external power supply by connecting directly to the leads that are currently attached to the battery.

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
Hey guys, whatsup!?
Thanks!
That certainly looks like a pouch encapsulated lithium battery - had that been a cylindrical steel cased cell, the event would probably have involved a bit of violence!

The charge control circuit has obviously developed a fault, and bypassing what's left of the charge control won't be any better.

Don't take risks with lithium cells - if overcharged, they can vent with flaming gas. The steel cased type can build up a head of steam and burst with considerable violence!

Tokitos

Joined Jul 1, 2015
thank you guys
I found this video explain exactly what Im looking for, but its in spanish I can't understand what mean thats components he said