Conductivity Meter

godspeed1

Joined Jul 24, 2013
Hey Everyone,

Im working on a project/hobby making a hydroponic feed controller using a omron PLC. I got the PLC through work and it has a build in AD. I dont know much about programming but the guys at work can help me with that.

What I was wondering is if there is a conductivity meter that can me connected to the AD of the PLC to control the dosing of the feed, preferably a DIN rail mounted solution.

Hope someone can help.

LDC3

Joined Apr 27, 2013
Hey Everyone,

Im working on a project/hobby making a hydroponic feed controller using a omron PLC. I got the PLC through work and it has a build in AD. I dont know much about programming but the guys at work can help me with that.

What I was wondering is if there is a conductivity meter that can me connected to the AD of the PLC to control the dosing of the feed, preferably a DIN rail mounted solution.

Hope someone can help.
Most conductivity meters made recently, either have no output (display only) or output the information by USB (or other interface) for recording on a computer.

godspeed1

Joined Jul 24, 2013
omg mcgyvr i have been googling, trying to find info on it for ages! and then i type in what you said and find heaps of info!

Thanks for that haha