Concord Liberty stair lift.

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Its a simple interlock relay circuit, when the up or down relay is energised, it locks out the other, and changes the motor direction, so you cant press up and down at the same time.

Its just got extra limit switches, like seat, up, down,

Last edited:

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
The method of using the steering diodes for Chair/Landing selection economizes on the use of wiring.
Per page 30.
What exactly are you trying to 'figure out'?
Max.

Bert 1us

Joined Nov 7, 2016
The stair lift does operate if I take the purple wire and attach to the hot . I believe the p1 and or p2 relay is the problem . Trying to understand this part of circuit on pg. 30. This schematic seems to be the one for this lift. There is no LED's as shown .

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Ok, does the beeper work when the up/dn buttons are pressed, if you look at the diagram, there is a resistor R22 in series with the P1,2 coil supply,

you need a dvm /voltmeter to check the coil supply path.

Bert 1us

Joined Nov 7, 2016
Do not know if it has one (beeper)trying to upload schematic to look at circuit. I am going to bring circuit board home to check. It sure is nice to be on a forum to get guidance

Attachments

Bert 1us

Joined Nov 7, 2016
Ok if not do the leds Rnl, Lnl light up?[/QUOTE
I don't see any LED's. I am going to get circ

Circuit board to test.It might be awhile until I can get it .

Had problems getting reply to post.

Ok if not do the leds Rnl, Lnl light up?
Wow, Just put stairlift board back in Thank You so much for the guidance. r22 was the problem replaced resistor and the problem was solved

Last edited by a moderator: