Computer grounding question

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
A mat that you aren't directly attached to will not have the same effect.. hence why an esd wrist strap or ankle strap was recommended.. Then you are in constant contact.
Then if you have a dog it will feel better too.. "Oh wow.. my master wears a leash too..cool"

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
... my dietician seemed very knowledgeable on gut flora and seems convinced that he can turn it around and get rid of my symptoms, though he did say only 50% of his patients with CFS/depression are cured. So hopefully I fall into the bracket that does get better!
Sounds like your dietitian may be more enlightened than the ones I've encountered. Having the humility to admit less-than-100% success is a huge plus.

I'm not keen on any scheme that requires you to run a lot of cords around, as I believe this adds more risk than any possible gain. Especially outdoors. Things happen. I just chewed up my welcome mat in the push-mower. Seems impossible, but I did it.

foolios

Joined Feb 4, 2009
A mat that you aren't directly attached to will not have the same effect.. hence why an esd wrist strap or ankle strap was recommended.. Then you are in constant contact.
Then if you have a dog it will feel better too.. "Oh wow.. my master wears a leash too..cool"
Interesting stuff. Thanks for the leash joke. Made my day. :D