Component Assortment Sources

bwilliams60

Joined Nov 18, 2012
Good Afternoon,
I was just curious if anyone has some good sources for LED, capacitor, solar cell, resistor assortments of decent quality and fair pricing. I am located in Ontario so if you can recommend someone, much appreciated. I have heard some say EBAY but any seller in particular. A lot comes from CHINA apparently so any help is welcome. I need some for my students and can expect have of it to get burnt up, twisted, smashed etc so not wanting to spend tons of $$$$

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Good Afternoon,
I was just curious if anyone has some good sources for LED, capacitor, solar cell, resistor assortments of decent quality and fair pricing. I am located in Ontario so if you can recommend someone, much appreciated. I have heard some say EBAY but any seller in particular. A lot comes from CHINA apparently so any help is welcome. I need some for my students and can expect have of it to get burnt up, twisted, smashed etc so not wanting to spend tons of $$$$
Most eBay sellers with good feedback ratings and more that a hundred transactions are fine. I've never had trouble. It just takes time from China - 3 to 6 weeks.

Otherwise, taydaelectronics.com seems to ship really fast - my last package came from a US shipping point.