Compare

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
How Does Off-topic compare with other social networks
on internet,can we move up to the big boys,what do say.
Do all of you jump ship during busy hours,can we compet
with more power that kicking In.Any opinion on how we
are doing as social network.

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Off-topic forum

Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Off-topic forum

Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Off-topic forum

Nothinnnnng compares

I think that makes just about as much sense.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I ask a question I didn't try to make sense,if my level of thought is over your head .Wait for some one else to reply.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I do not think the AAC is meant to be social network or forum. For that purpose we have Twitter and Facebook. I am not any of them. And live happy with that.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I do not think the AAC is meant to be social network or forum. For that purpose we have Twitter and Facebook. I am not any of them. And live happy with that.
I'm happy with the way AAC is. Straight to the point, and harsh mod's. I like that. I'm not on either Twitter, Facebook, or any other social media.

Is this a bunch of 5's and S's?

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
I'm happy with the way AAC is. Straight to the point, and harsh mod's. I like that. I'm not on either Twitter, Facebook, or any other social media.
Agreed I hate Facebook and MySpace. Twitter... I don't mind it so much, but some people take it too seriously.

Is this a bunch of 5's and S's?
AFAIK, maxpower deleted all of his posts due to an argument, but I didn't get to see what exactly caused it all.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
How Does Off-topic compare with other social networks
on internet,can we move up to the big boys,what do say.
Do all of you jump ship during busy hours,can we compet
with more power that kicking In.Any opinion on how we
are doing as social network.
If I should compare the Off-topic section to Twitter, Facebook and the others, it wouldn't be accurate, since I don't participate in any of them.

On the other hand, (you have different fingers!:)), I think its nice to let some frustration go. Not all in my head is about circuits. (Guess my girlfriend will tell you something else.)

AFAIK, maxpower deleted all of his posts due to an argument, but I didn't get to see what exactly caused it all.
It's not my business, but all his post...

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
has maxpower097 been blocked?
And if so, why?
No Maxpower has not been blocked as far as know. He posted to day. It has been some arguing. During the weekend. But the moderators has cleaned up(deleted some threads and postings) and restored peace. No reasons to discuss the matter in public. As it is bygones

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I like AAC the way it is, especially Off topic.

I am in FB just to annoy teenagers who uses FB as their personal diary.

Man I get a kick out of it..u shud try it.