coll Tv Theater Center

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
Hi guys: Check this out my new Tv Theater Center i had the Sony 36HS500 with stand and i found this Vizio LCD ready to go to the dumpster on the side of the street, is a 42 lcd that i had to carry on my back for a mile or so,since i'm a little savvy on tv repair i've just spent 10bucks and just hooked it up the way you see in the pics, now i can watch my beloved soccer live streaming in 2,he ,he, he....

Attachments

PackratKing

Joined Jul 13, 2008
Now y'all are getting the idea...:D

These things cycle just like the weather, and right now the local big-box retail stores and industry are on a destruction bender...

A person can make a relatively decent second income from dumpster diving ! Sooner or later, sloth will take over again, and these idiots will stop wrecking everything, and the Packrat will be in the money again... :D

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
There was an old projection TV out on the curb in my neighborhood. I removed the 3 lenses from it. I'm going to make my own projection TV! Or, more than likely, I'll make 3 simple static projectors for holiday effects :)

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
This should have been in the Lucky Day thread. I think you have #12 beat. :)
spinnaker; Can you elaborate ON #12 thing,don't get it!

and for my Lucky find here in USA; is not everyday one finds an intact Display without being smashed, special the screen,i've seen all sizes out in the curve but it's my first time i see one without being smashed ,i guess they get mad cause these things last so little compared the old great Tube tech.and kick them up to the point the panel is all in pieces.