colaboration that will change the world

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Be nice. Remember, this is a no flame zone.

If you don't like a post move on. Personal comments about other uses are not appropriate on ACC, joking aside.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
What wrong do don't want to have your pool on the 4th deck,I do.

Good information ,looking for more your serious input welcome.

Loosewire

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Sparky,That it I'm going to Invoke the lightfire rule,you are acting your age.

Unless you and your dad are teaming up.

Loosewire

GetDeviceInfo

Joined Jun 7, 2009
I'm thinking this guy is harvesting content to bolster his image. In all of his postings that pollute the internet, rarely has he come back to discuss replies. I might be wrong but I can't see how abusing the internet as a resource will help your image, particulary in the business he states to be in. Looks like a bad accident in slow mo.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Maybe 318?

6L6III