cod problem

TAKYMOUNIR

Joined Jun 23, 2008
this program should converter gas price from canadian price per liter to usa price per gallon and i should enter series of prices(canadian prices) and there is termination for the loop when t=0 ,the program is run but the logic of program is wrong can someone please run the code and check where is the problem
thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Please have the courtesy to at least tell what is wrong with the program. And what you have done to sort this out. Like have you done any debugging?

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I remember in the old days, learning Turbo Pascal...

This was a classic assignment. Convert something, calculate, and loop until input == 0

Gas prices pr litre/gallon and the same with Celcius/Fahrenheit.

Is this homework?

I actually read this post due to the title "cod problem" - Thought it had something to to with COD, or Call of Duty. My bad.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I remember in the old days, learning Turbo Pascal...

This was a classic assignment. Convert something, calculate, and loop until input == 0

Gas prices pr litre/gallon and the same with Celcius/Fahrenheit.

Is this homework?

I actually read this post due to the title "cod problem" - Thought it had something to to with COD, or Call of Duty. My bad.
I do not know much about the Call of Duty. But I know a thing or two about fishing cod:p

TAKYMOUNIR

Joined Jun 23, 2008
Please have the courtesy to at least tell what is wrong with the program. And what you have done to sort this out. Like have you done any debugging?
thank
the cod work ok but i like the result to be like this
canadian price per liter rate usa price per gallon
---------------------------------------------------------------
xx xx xx
xx xx xx
xx xx xx
and the code stop execution or the loop terminate when t=0
can you please help me to make the result look like this
thanks