Cmos circuit implementation

kryon

Joined Sep 7, 2010
Hi I need to simulate this circuit using simulink.I am having trouble understanding it.Can anyone indicate all the voltage sources in the circuit.What sort of Output am I supposed to get?I am following an IEEE paper and it gave Harmonic suppression vs Phase mismatch and Harmonic suppression vs amplitude mismatch.Again using a software named HFSS(High frequency Structure simulator) it got a graph named QVCO pout vs Frequency.

Attachments

gootee

Joined Apr 24, 2007
I see no voltage sources at all.

But I assume that the labeled "I" voltages are "in phase" and the "Q" ones are "quadrature".

That circuit looks like one that's meant to be on an IC. So you might have to alter it slightly.

kryon

Joined Sep 7, 2010
Thanks.Could you suggest what alterations should I make?Should I connect Vqm at M5 with the wire named Vqm(270°) and all others like these?I found out that the "T" between the two inductors as well as in ZL are VDD.If I do these what sort of result can I get if I simulate it using Pspice or Simulink?

gootee

Joined Apr 24, 2007
If you were me, you would just simulate it and find out what happens. You might need to add some passive components. And how are you planning to implement the current sources?