cleaning part 2 ?

Mathematics!

Joined Jul 21, 2008
I am curious if anybody knows if there is any difference in quality in
useing this things

1) bar soaps or liquid soaps like body washes , sundial /soft soaps, foam soaps or are the relatively equal in killing germs ?

2) Is there a difference between soaps and antiseptic liquid (i.e the squirt on with no water intervention ) or do they relatively kill the same germs/amount/concentration.

3) similarly for mouth wash and tooth pastes is there really brands out there that are better then others or are they pretty much equal/paying for the name brand? (I have heard that most brand name cereals where a rip of to the no-name brands of equivalent cereals just wondering it in the context of mouth wash and tooth pastes/dental care there isn't really a calories type of system for those :)

Though if I was guess I would take the fluoride ones

4)
Similar question to question 3 but for hair products like conditioners , shampoos ,...

5) I have been trying to make my teeth white or as best white as possible
by useing baking soda... though I am very cautious not to over do I am only going to do it for month at most doing every 3 or 4 days.

But I was curious if anybody could get them white from another product apart from going to the dentist and paying the thousand of dollars .
I will probably do that when I get more money as well as maybe reseal them again just in case.

6) Other then the different smells of different deodorant is there any better brands for preventing precipitation or are they all pretty much the same just pick out the smell that smells the best.

Thanks for your tips and comments.
This thread is more about cleaning pertaining to keeping yourself clean and in the best heath /shape of your life long term for everything

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
I guess as with anything you get what you pay for... Just make sure it isn't the brand! ;)

I prefer bar soap - I remain unconvinced by liquid.

And I use flouride toothpaste.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
He he I asked before if it was some girl causing all this. You kind of did not answer that question. But well now I am sure.:D
Joking aside. It is kind of typical for americans to go through a phase of germ fear in their life. As you may know your body is a host for a lot of bacteria. Some of them are good and needed, others are bad. It is no way of just killing the bad ones. Without wiping out the good ones also, that are indeed needed. I would say antiseptic liquids. Are for people working at hospitals and so on. For normal people antiseptic liquid is just nonsense. Common hand soap will do more than good. Then it comes to liquid/shampoos soap. You could probably thin them out with 50% water and they would still do job then it comes to killing germs.
Then it comes to teeth whitening. I guess it OK to use baking soda, tooth paste from well known brands. But be very careful once you have damaged the enamel. It can not be fixed.

Last edited:

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
1) Soap does not kill germs. It only allows washing them away more easily.

2) If you are concerned about germs, the simplest thing you can do is wash your hands with soap and warm water on a regular basis (maybe twice a day).

3) 4) 5) 6)
Think about it, your body does not need soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, perfume, deodorant, antiperspirant, makeup etc. This is a huge ploy by the cosmetic and personal hygiene and chemical companies to sell you a product and make money off of you.
Mild soap and water is all you need to stay clean.

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
and teeth whitening at a dentist does NOT cost thousands of dollars.. In fact most only charge around $150 for a proper tooth whitening kit now (formed mouth guard tray and a months supply of the whitening "goo" in syringes).. Then its like 20-40 bucks each time after that for more "goo".

And that stuff works..... Crest whitestrips do work...slowly.. and for the cost you spend on them its actually cheaper to get the stuff from the dentist.

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
White teeth,
Not so common here,
British sweets.

Sparky
yeah I was going to say something about it.. The English/Brits are known for their sad love of yellow crusty rotten teeth.. It's friggin gross.. I've never understood why they have such horrible teeth and don't do a thing about it. Even the women have bad breath/rotten teeth over there... sick {throwup smiley}

Mathematics!

Joined Jul 21, 2008
Can we say Mathematics! is in love?
No not in love 3 many goals I have

1) To make my home/apartment very clean and organized / maintain it that way. Which I pretty much succeeded initially at though I want to train myself to become more that way for the long term so I don't have to ever clean very hard to keep it really clean.

2) Get bet with my social skills to the point that I have no confidence issues.
Though I always have the tendency to be a nerves antisocial person.
Even though I am a stud just have confidence issues that I haven't been able to break.

Basically
Its summer and I want to find an F buddy that is hot.
Enough practice and positive reenforcement tells me that even if I go up
to a girl and say you want to F.... Most appreciate that and most are looking for similar things...

Plus I am aware of all the girls games and bull **** F that I have learned my lesson on getting P wiped. Won't let that happen.
Though I am a nice guy in general but sometimes you no what I mean...

Open ended questions work well alot of time if you want to become friends or date the person but it is the body language and your confidences that matter if you want to F.

My many problem area with confidences is I just have an uncontrollable part of me that gets nervous around everything
So not only social (but mostly) This is my biggest flaw if I can conquer this then some of my problems like finding happiness/clearing depression will fall from fixing the confidences issues I would imagine.

3) I wanted to improve my hygiene / self cleanliness i.e make teeth whiter , breath smell better , smell more sexy or good to people , and improve my style of clothing. That is what this thread is about and tips on these issue to improve them to the max... This question I can pretty much succeed with with enough peoples info. Though I am going to post on a girl forum to get there advice about cloths...

All of them improve on the other but I am trying to solve these issues for myself for the long term not for some Pussy. Though I won't deny it.

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Ah fashion. I am your man. Start slow and do not make the bummer. Make your self looking like a peacock. For casual weekends. I will suggest something like this. It will give you instant street credit

Mathematics!

Joined Jul 21, 2008
Forget that **** funny though :)
Though I am not a fan of suits and ties either all that proper **** is BS anyway.
I have to find a style that works that the ladies find attractive and I could give a ****

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Ah fashion. I am your man. Start slow and do not make the bummer. Make your self looking like a peacock. For casual weekends. I will suggest something like this. It will give you instant street credit

Be nice to Mathematics!, he trying to improve and making an effort. I think it's admirable.

Looking at the picture you posted, I now know a little more about you, t06afre, and that I find you at the Norwegian Opera, with girls, watching Justin Bieber, tells me even more. This photo is from tonight, in Norway, where young Mr Bieber is doing a free concert.

Attachments