circuits done by pic microcontroller

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by TAKYMOUNIR, Aug 2, 2011.

1. TAKYMOUNIR

Thread Starter Active Member

Jun 23, 2008
    i need to learn pic microcontroller so please can some one send me some projects done by using it to learn from it

2. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
  3. ErnieM

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 24, 2011
  4. jwilk13

Jun 15, 2011
    I second what Ernie suggests, although I started with a PICkit 3. They come with tutorials, sample programs, pretty much everything you need to get started as long as you follow it step-by-step.

I wish there was a "just read these two sentences and you'll learn PIC programming" solution, but it's a very in-depth subject to be asking such a general question. Start with a PICkit and as questions come up while you're working through the tutorials, ask here.

Just in case you want to spend a little more cash :p

Uncle Google is also a good resource.

5. ErnieM

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 24, 2011
    I agree with jwilk13's recommendation (alternate link here) as it gets you started in working in C with these devices, and that is much more efficient to assembler (which the PicKit2 version uses). However, the PIC18F45k20 microcontroller with it a pretty complex device and my personal recommendation is to start with a simpler code, a 16 series or lower.

Hey, you can only gain experience from where you are. Either one is a good choice.