'Circuit Wizard' design software

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by studiot, Nov 22, 2010.

1. studiot

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Nov 9, 2007
    Anybody tried this product?

'Circuit Wizard' design software

Comments please.

2. Ctenom

Nov 1, 2010
    I got myself a copy from maplin a while back. Its a brilliant tool for beginners however if you have a decent knowledge of electronics you will find it limited in IC's it has only the most common ones. Click the library tab on their website for a list of the ones it has. it also has some small problems with other things as well eg it will let you run a circuit with just a voltage regulator and no power input. you can put thousands of volts though leds and other components and they don't break just light up like every things fine. All that aside it is a good program but only if you have limited knowledge and still its probably not worth the £60. They have a demo version available on their website if you would like to check that out otherwise go grab your self a different freeware program their are loads out their. And if you have a Android phone electrodroid is a brilliant app to have handy.

3. nigelwright7557

May 10, 2008
    I tried it briefly and didnt like it at all.

4. SgtWookie

Expert

Jul 17, 2007
    There are more than one "Circuit Wizard" products available.

I suggest that you include the publisher's name, or better yet a link to the site to provide disambiguation.

This "Circuit Wizard": http://www.new-wave-concepts.com/ed/circuit.html
    looks to be quite limited.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011