Circuit of an Active Filter Amplifier for a random microphone

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by miguelteixo, Oct 4, 2016.

1. miguelteixo

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 4, 2016
    Hi guys, I need to build an active filter amplifier for school and I need help. The amplifier need to be built with Operational amplifiers and passive elements. This amplifier will be placed in the middle of the microphone and the input line of a personal computer. The frequency response must have: a low cutoff frequency of 100 Hz and a high cutoff frequency of 10 KHz. The amplifier gain must be calculated in a way to not saturate the input line and I have to find a way to prevent high voltages.

Thank you very much for your help
  2. Alec_t

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 17, 2013
    Welcome to AAC!
    Since this is a school project, post your attempts so far and we can guide you to a solution.
  3. MrAl

Jun 17, 2014

Hi there,

As Alec said, we need to see your solution or attempt so we know how to help you. There are a lot of approaches for doing something like this and we dont want to give you a solution that is off the wall from what you have been doing in school already.
  4. miguelteixo

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 4, 2016
    I've to build this filter recouring to a low pass filter and a high pass filter and my teacher said to me that the ideal ideia is to use 2 ampop's. Now I'm trying to design the circuit in orCAD Capture SIS to see what do I need