Circuit modification is required

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgotwalt1158

Joined Feb 28, 2011
hi friends!
If some body could help me in following task, I would appreciate a lot :

I have a simple one transistor 12 Volt battery charger control circuit which automatically turns on & off charging voltages when lower & upper charging limits are reached. All I want is to use this circuit for 120 Volt battery instead of 12 Volt. What changes in the circuit would be required to get this done?

Thanks!

N.B. Circuit diagram is attached.

Attachments

Jaguarjoe

Joined Apr 7, 2010
You can't get there from here. EVERY single component of the 12v charger is unuseable for this task. I'd even say that the enclosure would be unuseable too.
You will most likely encounter major hesitance from this group, 120v AC or DC can kill you and that's really frowned upon here.

tgotwalt1158

Joined Feb 28, 2011
You can't get there from here. EVERY single component of the 12v charger is unuseable for this task. I'd even say that the enclosure would be unuseable too.
You will most likely encounter major hesitance from this group, 120v AC or DC can kill you and that's really frowned upon here.
I asked for a thread not a threat! The people successfully worked upon high voltages like 25 KV know to protect themselves.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
That was not a threat - just a statement of fact. One reason we are reluctant to deal with high voltage circuitry is that the readership is of all ages. Some have less judgment than others. It's not all about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.