Circuit Maker Pro problem

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by schematicsman, Sep 26, 2009.

1. schematicsman

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 16, 2007
    hi,there everyone I have Circuit Maker 2000 pro and totally dumb founded on how to draw anything really.

I need someone to help me or explain how to draw A USB connector type "B" Camera looking type squarish on or box type and PIC16C745 and also 74HC841 chips and how to save then for later use?
    I have been trying to figure out how to draw this to place into my circuit I would like to design,but know luck.....I'm stuck and need immediate attention!!!!Urgent!!!!
  2. schematicsman

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 16, 2007
    THe progam Circuit Maker 2000 PRO looks professional and it is ,but I need all the help I can get.....!!!!!!!Urgent!
  3. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    As you were hijacking another thread, I gave you your own.
  4. SgtWookie

Jul 17, 2007
    Circuitmaker 2000 is no longer supported by the company who wrote it.
    The subsequent product is Altium Designer. It's much more expensive, and much more capable.

If you wish to simply capture schematics and lay out small circuit boards, check out Cadsoft's Eagle - the freeware version is limited to boards approximately 3"x4", but it is well supported and there are many component libraries available.

PSpice emulation is not supported in the free version. An add-on module for PSpice emulation is available from another vendor, but it is not freeware. Last time I checked, the add-on PSpice cost around $200 per installation.

I just use Circuitmaker Student for "quick and dirty" simulations for people here. I find the interface quick and intuitive, but the student version is quite limited (50 components max) and you cannot add components or macros to the library; besides it has no support.