circuit design program

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ht systems, Sep 16, 2011.

1. ht systems

Thread Starter Member

Aug 2, 2011
    hello there , i need a name for a circuit design program like eagle but can design big circuit , eagle design circuit 10*20 and i need it to be more so would anyone know how to make my eagle program design big circuit or a name of a good program that design big circuit ?

2. hgmjr

Jan 28, 2005
    EAGLPCB is limited in the size only on the free version. For about $50 US you can buy the version of EAGLEPCB that will open the size significantly and provide multiple schematic sheet capture.

hgmjr

3. ht systems

Thread Starter Member

Aug 2, 2011
    i cant buy it because i live in syria , i download my programs from the internet

4. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    Now you are close to get your thread closed. Copyright and so on, you know. Let me help and rephrase your question. Is it any free/open alternatives that let me design larger circuits board that the free version of Eagle permit.
    Another loophole is to get a trail version of a commercial system. And then get all you can out of the trail period. I think Altium Designer offer a free 30 days trail period for the full system.

5. Markd77

Sep 7, 2009
  6. shortbus

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 30, 2009
    If you know Eagle this might be useful to you. It uses the Eagle device files and is or was unlimited in size of board, and is free; http://www.designspark.com/pcb

7. ht systems

Thread Starter Member

Aug 2, 2011
    thank you so much people