Circuit Design Help - Timer for Automotive

J.Green

Joined Jul 15, 2008
I am looking for someone to design a circuit or refer to me a someone who can. The circuit would be for an automotive application. The circuit would be timer type circuit that would control two lights independently or together. Load would be less than 6 amps @ 12VDC. I have detailed functional requirements and a sketch of where the circuit would fit within the overall wiring that I would share once confidentiality is assured.

I have a good deal of interest in electronics but no real experience and I'm looking for someone to design this for me. Maybe even intersted in a crude prototype. Compensation available, but the restoration of the car that this circuit is for is a hobby of mine and unfortunately I have a day job...so the budget isn't huge.

Contact me if you are interested or any suggestions on where I can go to get this designed would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help.
JG

theamber

Joined Jun 13, 2008
You can do this yourself. If you want to be able to program especific timing sequences you better use a Microcontroller with drivers or a PLC straight out.
You can always come back for help here.