Circuit board repair

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cruisemaster, Dec 7, 2009.

1. cruisemaster

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Has anyone actually had a repair from a place called generatorpanels.com?

I sent my circuit board from my generator on my motorhome to them, and they charged my bank account for the service listed on their site, but they wont acknowledge if they have my circuit board or not. I have tried to call them on a daily basis for over a week now, and they wont respond by phone or email. They never answer the phone, so I am starting to think that I have been scammed out of my 70 bucks and will never see my $250 circuit board again. I would like to know if this is a legitimate business that anyone has acually used.

Thanks,

2. Duane P Wetick

Apr 23, 2009
    They probably went out of business....Caveat Emptor!

Regards, DPW

3. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    I researched them a little bit. Good news is I can't find any bad reviews from them or people complaining online, bad news is they are hosted by godaddy by proxy so they don't list their information on their domain or anyway to find out who actually is running the site. If you paid by CC I would suggest calling them and telling them the story. They can probably return the charge to motivate them to get off they butts.

4. Paulo540

Nov 23, 2009
    You could try contacting them as a 'new' customer and see if they respond to that.

5. thakid87

May 23, 2009
    Is this a Kohler generator by any chance?