Christmas Turkey

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
Just to wish everyone at AAC all the compliments of the season

and to encourage those foolhardy members of my family that have undertaken to produce a full english christmas dinner in Amsterdam for our dutch relatives.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Just to wish everyone at AAC all the compliments of the season

and to encourage those foolhardy members of my family that have undertaken to produce a full english christmas dinner in Amsterdam for our dutch relatives.
What time should we show up for dinner? :) I want turkey for Christmas dinner (I could have it every night :)) but my father prefers ham and my mother is doing the cooking so ham it is. So if I just knew someone serving turkey....... :)

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
You just need a long fork and you will be OK.
I fractured the bone in my elbow once, couldn't fully bend or straighten it for a month or so. Had it in a sling most of the time.
The doc said to move it over the range that wasn't too painful so the joint wouldn't seize up.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Im ready to cram-a-lam some turkey down the gullet...once I can bend my elbows and reach my mouth.

HHEELLLPPPP!
Maybe you could use one of these, to feed you? (Didn't I see a picture of you with a beautiful lady?)

I know what elbows are worth. My left is in almost constant pain, after blocking too many right roundhousekicks :)

I eat turkey once a year. New Years eve. I could eat it more often, so where do I sign up?

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Yeah..Im the one on the left ;)

I need to get me one of them robot arms to eat with.. Imagine the scene at the restaurant

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
Yup ham is also on the menu, it's traditional with us, though we don't go in for stuffing the bird with successively smaller birds, like russian dolls.