Christmas Turkey

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by studiot, Dec 22, 2010.

1. studiot

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Nov 9, 2007
    Just to wish everyone at AAC all the compliments of the season

and to encourage those foolhardy members of my family that have undertaken to produce a full english christmas dinner in Amsterdam for our dutch relatives.

2. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    What time should we show up for dinner? :) I want turkey for Christmas dinner (I could have it every night :)) but my father prefers ham and my mother is doing the cooking so ham it is. So if I just knew someone serving turkey....... :)

3. BillO

Nov 24, 2008

And to you Studiot!

4. retched

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 5, 2009
    Im ready to cram-a-lam some turkey down the gullet...once I can bend my elbows and reach my mouth.

HHEELLLPPPP!

5. Markd77

Sep 7, 2009
    You just need a long fork and you will be OK.
    I fractured the bone in my elbow once, couldn't fully bend or straighten it for a month or so. Had it in a sling most of the time.
    The doc said to move it over the range that wasn't too painful so the joint wouldn't seize up.

6. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    Maybe you could use one of these, to feed you? (Didn't I see a picture of you with a beautiful lady?)

[​IMG]

I know what elbows are worth. My left is in almost constant pain, after blocking too many right roundhousekicks :)

I eat turkey once a year. New Years eve. I could eat it more often, so where do I sign up?

7. retched

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 5, 2009
    Yeah..Im the one on the left ;)

I need to get me one of them robot arms to eat with.. Imagine the scene at the restaurant

8. studiot

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Nov 9, 2007
    Yup ham is also on the menu, it's traditional with us, though we don't go in for stuffing the bird with successively smaller birds, like russian dolls.

9. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    What goes in has to come out. Remember that law of biology.

John

10. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
    I got that exact robot arm kit for my son. He used it so much that mommy and I stopped wanting to pay for the batteries he was using up. I built a battery eliminator for it.

That was last Christmas.

Hope everyones Christmas is good this year. :)

11. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    And to you, studiot :)

Dave