Charging circuit with overcharging protection for 12 V 1600 mAh battery

Ravi Mishra

Joined Jan 28, 2015
I want a circuit diagram for charging 12 V 1600 mAh battery with overcharging protection. Also can anyone provide a circuit through which, I could use the battery as online UPS for my home security module. The AC supply available here is 230 V 50 Hz.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Tons of inexpensive, reliable, high efficiency battery charges out there. Why would you want to build one and risk failure of your security system and possible risk of your home to fire?

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Is this one question or two? What kind of home security module? Doesn't it already have a place to connect a backup battery? Does it already have a battery charger in it? etc.

Ravi Mishra

Joined Jan 28, 2015
Tons of inexpensive, reliable, high efficiency battery charges out there. Why would you want to build one and risk failure of your security system and possible risk of your home to fire?
My home security module works on 12 V DC supply. No option is given for battery backup. So I need one to connect as standby power supply.

Ravi Mishra

Joined Jan 28, 2015
Is this one question or two? What kind of home security module? Doesn't it already have a place to connect a backup battery? Does it already have a battery charger in it? etc.
My home security module works on 12 V DC supply. No option is given for battery backup. So I need one to connect as standby power supply. And yes, these are two questions. But the second option suits more for my module as there will be no break in power supply.

zain 007

Joined Mar 24, 2015
my ups battery overcharging my ups is ok i will check from service center they sy its ok nd working god there is problm inmy batery what shuld i do ????