change username or delete my account

Pi Chi

Joined Jun 10, 2015
Good day.

I've read that names could only be changed if it's the same with the email address or profanity.
I used my name that's similar with my e-mail address and a friend from Sri Lanka told me that my name is a very "bad" word there.
I feel really bothered about it. I feel like I'm offending someone after learning about that so I tried changing my name.
But it didn't work. So only moderators can change the name, am I right?
Could you help me on this one please...

Pi Chi

Joined Jun 10, 2015
Good day.

I've read that names could only be changed if it's the same with the email address or profanity.
I used my name that's similar with my e-mail address and a friend from Sri Lanka told me that my name is a very "bad" word there.
I feel really bothered about it. I feel like I'm offending someone after learning about that so I tried changing my name.
--

Also, I'd like to add that in India, it's not really a bad word. In fact it's a good word.
But that's not the case. I don't even know someone from India and my friend's from Sri Lanka.
Again, I hope this is a valid reason. Thank you..

Pi Chi

Joined Jun 10, 2015
What would you use as your new name? Why can't you just start a new account?
Thank you for the immediate response. :)
I would just want to change my surname.
Either 3point14 or just Chi.. since it's my other name. (Pi Chi)
If I create a new account, I don't think that I'm still allowed to use the e-mail add from this account.
I only use one since I always forget about my passwords whenever I try to create another account.
Again, I hope that this is a valid request. Thank you!

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Each email address is currently limited to one AAC account.
I discovered that during the last change of website O.S.
This one couldn't understand the way I spell my moniker and then complained that it already knew my email address, so I was not allowed to change my name to, "Number Twelve". :mad:

Not to worry. jrap fixed it.

tesla0157

Joined Aug 6, 2015
Good day.

(**pi** = 3.224) i cant remember long time from school havent used in 7 years. (**chi** energy) also the flow of blood in a persons body

Pi Chi

Joined Jun 10, 2015
(**pi** = 3.224) i cant remember long time from school havent used in 7 years. (**chi** energy) also the flow of blood in a persons body
Yes, 3.14 and energy. :)
It's really my nick name though.

Again, thanks to the moderator for changing the name. :)