cctv networking course

toshtech

Joined Oct 3, 2006
Hello, pls help'anybody can give an affordable online training school for cctv networking course? free on line would be very much appreciated , Thanks

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
What makes you think that such a thing exists? Who would provide such a service, and why would it make sense for them to do it?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
It would help if we knew what part of the world you were from. If you are UK based have you looked at City and Guilds on-line, or at a push the Open University. I doubt the OU will have a dedicated course for CCTV networks but they will have general networking courses which will cover amongst other things CCTV networks. I would be inclined not to constrict yourself to too narrow a field and go for the more generalist courses in a topic you are interested in.

Dave

Doktor Jon

Joined Jan 22, 2008
Hi toshtech,

As this is my first post, I thought I'd say hi as one newbie to another :)

I'm actually a CCTV Advisor for my sins, which is what I like to think of as a well mannered consultant without attitude.

I'm not sure of the house rules, but if it would help you to find a training provider, I've got a list of CCTV / IP Video related companies that provide various degrees of training here

Apologies if I'm not supposed to provide external links; perhaps a mod. would be kind enough to let me know for the future.

toshtech, if you are based in the UK, there's a rather good show coming up next week called IIPSEC 2008, which is all about IP based security, and in particular, a large part of the event is concerned with networked video surveillance. If your interested, the show is being held at Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire (just south of Coventry).

Hope you manage to find the information you're looking for ...

Cheers

Jon

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I'm not sure of the house rules, but if it would help you to find a training provider, I've got a list of CCTV / IP Video related companies that provide various degrees of training here

Apologies if I'm not supposed to provide external links; perhaps a mod. would be kind enough to let me know for the future.
Hi Jon and welcome to All About Circuits!

Your reply is completely on topic and I have no issue with your suggestions in reply to the OP. In future, if in doubt drop me a PM or have a look at the rules.

Dave

toshtech

Joined Oct 3, 2006
Thank you so much Doctor Jon for the training provider you gave, it's really appreciated ,unfortunately, I'm so far away from UK. By the way let me apologize 'Sir Dave... for my last post I wasn't able to review the rules well. I'm working in consumer electronic co. here in Saudi Arabia as electronic technician for almost ten years now, feel that I don't make any progress that's why I'm trying other field for better job thanks for the textbooks also and to'' all about circuits'' for my continuos learning.